A Special Message for Church Leaders
You want to help your members...
Would you like to see more people becoming involved in your church through invitations from your members?
♦ Do you desire to see your members more
engaged in personal evangelism?
♦ Have you tried teaching personal evangelism
methods to your members without much
♦ Wouldn't it be great to see more people
coming to Christ through the efforts of
It begins with Christians sharing their faith by having faith conversations with friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers and others.
The Bible calls all Christians to share their faith in passages such as Psalm 107:2, and 1 Peter 3:15.
But for many Christians and congregations personal evangelism is a problem. From my doctoral research, I discovered that...
♦ 84% of Christians have feelings of inadequacy which inhibit their faith sharing
♦ 74% of Christians rate those feelings from moderate to very high
♦ Only 16% reported feeling adequate and empowered for faith conversations
There are many reasons why Christians have feelings of inadequacy, which inhibit their faith sharing. I can help you empower your members to share their faith in the manner that God designed for them.
As a church leader, you may know some Christians who find faith sharing to be difficult. Some of the reasons include:
♦ Fear of failure
♦ Fear of rejection
♦ Fear of "not knowing enough"
♦ Not wanting to be seen as a "sales person"
♦ They don't feel "gifted" or equipped to share their faith
From over 30 years of ministry experience as a pastor and consultant, I have encountered hundreds of Christians who struggle with faith sharing. But there is a an answer to this problem. I can help you empower your members become more faithful to our calling to faith sharing.
They can change from feeling...
♦ fearful of failure to trusting that it is God's responsibility to change
people's hearts. Their responsibility is to love and share with others.
♦ like they don't know enough to trusting that what they do know is
what the Holy Spirit desires to be shared.
♦ inadequate to feeling competent and fulfilled in sharing.
Each person is a unique creation of God! The first step in overcoming your faith sharing challenges is learning how God has uniquely created you.
Move from confusion to clarity!
Christians can discover joy in faith sharing through The G.I.F.T.: The Empowered Christian's Faith Journey from Believer to Dynamic Disciple.This process will help Christians learn:
- how God uniquely created them
- how to live out of their uniqueness
- God's purpose for their life
- how to share their their giftedness and gain confidence
using YOUR unique way for faith conversations
G.I.F.T. is an acronym for Gratefully Inspired, Faithfully Transforming. As we become a dynamic disciple of Jesus, we…
- grow in our gratitude for what God has done for us.
- become more inspired to seek greater understanding to all that God has for us.
- desire greater faithfulness in following Him to transform our neighborhood, city, and world around us.
The G.I.F.T.: The Empowered Christian’s Faith Journey
Do you have questions? Would you like some personal attention? Schedule an appointment and I will work with you to create a customized plan for your church. In addition you can decide how this plan will be executed.
I am available to work with you or your group either virtually or in-person! I specialize in:
- Helping Christians understand their unique creation and giftedness by God
- By understanding their unique creation, I help Christians gain clarity in God's purpose for their life.
- Developing greater awareness of one's giftedness and how this empowers a Christian's faith sharing.
- Coaching individuals or pastors in the above bullet points.
- Teaching Clifton StrengthsFinder as a tool to help Christians understand their unique gifting by God.
- Leadership Development and Training
I can adapt any options from this website to serve your church needs.
Click the button below for a free consultation to discuss your situation and needs. We can discuss a fair fee based on your church's needs and size. I would love to work with you in creating a customized plan for your church!